Ocean City
House: Hufflepuff

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

My Adventures with Superman

Post by scooter »

Anybody seen this yet? High-energy anime-ish take (maybe written here but animated in Japan?) on the Big Blue Boy Scout with a tomboy Lois Lane; both seem to be just past college age. It looks pretty good from ads, actually...it's on Adult Swim and is showing the next day on Max, which I'm guessing is a re-branded HBO Max.
This has been another bit of brain shrapnel from...
SCOOTER :cool:
Professional Dilettante (reasonable rates) :thumb:
skramer@atlantic-computingREMOVETHIS.com

QotM: "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." – Hunter S. Thompson
WolfofWords
Pirate
House: Ravenclaw

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Re: My Adventures with Superman

Post by WolfofWords »

I've watched a few episodes. It's fun. It's produced by Warner Brothers with animation done in South Korea. Lois is definitely the highlight of the show so far as she is feisty as hell.
WolfofWords
Pirate
House: Ravenclaw

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Re: My Adventures with Superman

Post by WolfofWords »

My favorite scene so far.

Back again. The show has heart and I really like the characterizations. Clark and Jimmy Olsen are roommates and both of them are interns for the Daily Planet along with Lois. She is already acting like she is a reporter and is too clever and gung-ho for her own good. The first episode felt like a retread of a lot of Superman stuff I've seen but things started to heat up by mid-second episode.