Promote your board

The ultimate meta forum: using a forum to talk about forums
Saturn
Klingon Empire

Re: Promote your board

Post by Saturn »

Forget I said that :D. I'm bringing the forum back up today because I'm incredibly bored!

It's available at http://forum.broadcastre.cc (no HTTPS yet). There's probably issues I haven't found yet because I am reverse proxying with nginx to Apache.

Currently known issues

No SSL | RESOLVED
Can't post | RESOLVED
Oh, I also found out that it shows 404 when you try to access anything, I need to fix that | RESOLVED
also sorry for inactivity here
Not employed by or otherwise associated with Atlantic Computing Services.

Last.fm | 0xAB59A4BBF8AFF69C | Mastodon-compatible ActivityPub instance (Boardwalk members welcomed)

In everything you do here please remember there is a real person on the other side. Never assume malicious intent when a lack of knowledge will explain the situation.
Nebulous
Yeoman
Yeoman

Post by Nebulous »

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

URL: offtopix.com

:yay:
[Dimetrodon]
United States of America
House: what

Fandoms

Lifestyle

Post by [Dimetrodon] »

https://thephpbbzone.pktriot.net/index.php

Just a minor little site I cultivated. Not even one step above a blog at this point, though interestingly enough, running my own little server through a reverse tunnel worked better for me than Hostgator.
Nebulous
Yeoman
Yeoman

Post by Nebulous »

Nebulous wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:21 pm Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

URL: offtopix.com

:yay:

The milestones keep on coming over at Off Topix! Image

In June we relaunched the community. In September we celebrated our 13th anniversary!

....and now we are excited to announce that we've reached half a million posts! Image

Come celebrate with us here: offtopix.com/threads/500k

Sincerely,
Your friendly OT Staff Team
OffTopix.com
scooter
Administrator
Administrator
Ocean City
House: Hufflepuff

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Post by scooter »

Siguza wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:29 am Forget I said that :D. I'm bringing the forum back up today because I'm incredibly bored!

It's available at http://forum.broadcastre.cc (no HTTPS yet). There's probably issues I haven't found yet because I am reverse proxying with nginx to Apache.

Currently known issues

No SSL | RESOLVED
Can't post | RESOLVED
Oh, I also found out that it shows 404 when you try to access anything, I need to fix that | RESOLVED
also sorry for inactivity here
You down again here?
This has been another bit of brain shrapnel from...
SCOOTER :cool:
Professional Dilettante (reasonable rates) :thumb:
skramer@atlantic-computingREMOVETHIS.com

QotM: "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." – Hunter S. Thompson