Champion
Peace
House: what

Fandoms

Sports

Lifestyle

Joe Rogan

Post by Space Ghost »

:soapbox: At this point if Joe Rogan went on his podcast and said that the sun would be rising in the East tomorrow, I would immediately call NASA and double-check that.

I will admit that I liked his objectivity in the past, and I thought (and still do think) his interview of Bernie Sanders was exceptionally well done; he was playing it straight and wasn't pulling the MSNBC "gotcha" bullshit every third question. It was clear that he wanted him to talk and wanted him to explain himself. But at this point, the man has been putting on the Graham Hancocks and Eric Weinsteins and other asshats and just letting them expel through their blowholes...there's just nothing there anymore. Not only is there nothing resembling fact-checking, he seems determined to just deprecate the entire idea. He's going to distribute more bullshit than an electric fan at CPAC, and he seems extremely proud of the fact that he has no firm reality anchor. It's basically The History Channel, except Giorgios Tsulakos is at least a nice guy.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." -- Groucho