Champion
Peace
House: what

Fandoms

Sports

Lifestyle

The Secret Space Program

Post by Space Ghost »

Holy shit. I have to agree - this makes the flat earthers look like the Nobel Committee. :monkey:

The video involves a YTer who infiltrates this bizarre conspiracy believer group with a completely made-up story.

It's...I am trying very hard (and failing, really) to wrap my mind around what the thought process is that leads to this sort of belief structure. For the most part, all of these people seem completely lucid on the surface, but they are untethered from, well, any sort of reasoning. :loony: I can't figure out how they got that short-circuited but still gained enough cognition to not just drool or rave or gibber, 24 by 7.

If you don't want to go into the whole thing, just the first couple of minutes is quite illustrative.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." -- Groucho
WolfofWords
Pirate
House: Ravenclaw

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Re: The Secret Space Program

Post by WolfofWords »

Alright, so this is just part one apparently.

I started watching with the intention of just dipping my toe in but I found this fascinating. Fascinating in the way of most car crashes and similar conspiracies. This is insane but also kind of compelling. I watched the whole thing.

I kind of want to make up my own bullshit past lives as Oki did in his initial interview.
Space Ghost
Champion
Champion
Peace
House: what

Fandoms

Sports

Lifestyle

Re: The Secret Space Program

Post by Space Ghost »

WolfofWords wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:33 pm Alright, so this is just part one apparently.

I started watching with the intention of just dipping my toe in but I found this fascinating. Fascinating in the way of most car crashes and similar conspiracies. This is insane but also kind of compelling. I watched the whole thing.

I kind of want to make up my own bullshit past lives as Oki did in his initial interview.
Particularly Kevin Spacey's clone. I thought that was inspired.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." -- Groucho