Ocean City
House: Hufflepuff

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Re: YouTube Shows

Post by scooter »

Puppet History now has a second season coming out, and How to Drink just did an episode on the Earl Grey MarTEAni, which features Earl Grey-infused gin - which means I think someone is reading my freakin' mind.

Also, Greg from How to Drink has a Twitch channel where he runs a homebrew D&D variant; it is rebroadcast on YT on the H2D2 channel.
This has been another bit of brain shrapnel from...
SCOOTER :cool:
Professional Dilettante (reasonable rates) :thumb:
skramer@atlantic-computingREMOVETHIS.com

QotM: "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." – Hunter S. Thompson
WolfofWords
Pirate
House: Ravenclaw

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Post by WolfofWords »

Has anybody else seen Too Many Spirits on Watcher yet? Ryan Bergara and Shane Madej read viewer-submitted short horror stories while drinking booze. It's very silly. I figured [mention]scooter[/mention] might like it.
scooter
Administrator
Administrator
Ocean City

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Post by scooter »

WolfofWords wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:02 pm Has anybody else seen Too Many Spirits on Watcher yet? Ryan Bergara and Shane Madej read viewer-submitted short horror stories while drinking booze. It's very silly. I figured @scooter might like it.
Yeah! I saw part of the first episode last night. (I was critiquing Steven's bartending skills, or lack thereof...) They shot all the eps at once, so by the time the fourth gets posted, they are gonna be trashed...

QotM: "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." – Hunter S. Thompson
WolfofWords
Pirate

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Post by WolfofWords »

You're not wrong. They get sloshed silly. His bartending skills do not approve but he also admits that he is not experienced at mixing drinks at all.
WolfofWords
Pirate

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Post by WolfofWords »

Ryan George is a hilarious comedian.

scooter
Administrator
Administrator
Ocean City

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Post by scooter »

WolfofWords wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:02 pm Has anybody else seen Too Many Spirits on Watcher yet? Ryan Bergara and Shane Madej read viewer-submitted short horror stories while drinking booze. It's very silly. I figured @scooter might like it.
First episode of the new season now out...with Ryan dressed as Santa and Shane as Krampus -- complete with horns. (Looks a bit like Tim the Enchanter.)

scooter
Administrator
Administrator
Ocean City

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Post by scooter »

scooter wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:02 am Puppet History now has a second season coming out, and How to Drink just did an episode on the Earl Grey MarTEAni, which features Earl Grey-infused gin - which means I think someone is reading my freakin' mind.

Also, Greg from How to Drink has a Twitch channel where he runs a homebrew D&D variant; it is rebroadcast on YT on the H2D2 channel.
Oooh, coolness!! :cool: Trailer for season 3 of Puppet History has dropped!!

And Kate is back, too! Excellent!

WolfofWords
Pirate

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Post by WolfofWords »

Found this guy for listening to while I do more mechanical work. My Little Thought Tree is a mental health professional (specifically a therapist) and has a lot of interesting non-judgmental takes on media. I've especially enjoyed him breaking down the therapy scenes from Good Will Hunting and explaining the dynamics and ideas at play from his perspective as a professional.

WolfofWords
Pirate

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Post by WolfofWords »

This guy has some interesting walk throughs of and arguments against PragerU content, Dr. Phil episodes, and a hilarious and thoughtful take on Click.
WolfofWords
Pirate

Fandoms

Arts & Crafts

Sports

Lifestyle

Post by WolfofWords »

This guy does some fascinating deep dives on largely forgotten media. I've been watching his Forgotten Failures but I will probably branch out into his other stuff. I was fascinated by his video on the Blazing Saddles TV show. Several seasons were created in order to hold on to film rights for a possible movie sequel but those seasons were never released.